Hi Michael, everyone,
Here's an experimental mockup of how style editing could work:
http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/citrus-editing-styles/
 <http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/citrus-editing-styles/>It
changes a few things in an effort to be less daunting and more
comprehensible to newbies. All the old features should still be there,
though, just under different terminology.