> i honestly think migrating away from original OOo icons etc would be a good
> idea. it will help to set the project apart from OOo and give it its own
> unique identiy.
>
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:17 AM, Nathan <nathan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Im not fond of the icon theme set in OOo, and i think LibreOffice would
> > stand to benefit by changing to a new set, something more up to date and
> > polished.  I personally like the tango desktop project
> >
> > http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library
> >
> > the icons are in the public domain and are made for open source
> > applications. It appears that the project even develops new custom theme
> > sets for open source projects.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks for your time,
> > Nathan Heafner

I agree the tango set is great however it is already shipped with OOo and
LibreO as an option.  (Tools>options>LibreOffice> View>Icon size and style)
However I admit that I would like to see tango as the default.

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org