Hi Drew,

drew wrote (03-12-10 19:08)

What there is not, that I can see, is a way for the general membership
to remove the board, or a particular member of the board, beyond the
annual elections.
[...]
Without offering any specific details on mechanics for the moment, what
I'm thinking of is a way for the general membership to call for an early
election of the board in such an extraordinary situation.

Any thoughts from others on this point?

Thanks a lot for this comment.
Though I expect the change that your example becomes reality is pretty small, I think the proposed possibility for the members to call on the BoD on their responsibility, should be a part of the by-laws.

Regards,
Cor