Dear all,

In a few hours the year 2010 will come to an end. While I don't think
there's any reason to panic about that I would suggest to look a bit
backwards and reflect on what we have accomplished altogether. 2010 was
quite a year, and 2011 is going to be an exciting year as well.

I would like to thank you for your support ever since -or even before-
this now famous day of the 26th of September 2010 when we announced the
birth of the Document Foundation.

Last but not least, I would like to wish you a happy, healthy, joyful
and successful new year 2011.

Cheers & best wishes,

Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Steering Committee Member,