Hi David,
On 08/01/2011 16:19, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Drew, :-)

Guy I need sample FILES not screenshots. I'll do all screenshots
myself in a uniform manner....

And Sophie, sorry, but they *will* be under Windows, not Linux, even
though I'm a full-time Linux user myself, because *most* people use
Windows and I don't want people thinking LibreOffice is some kind of
marginal, geek product.
There is some legal reasons for not having them under Windows, from what I remember you're not allowed to make screenshots of Windows product, this is noted on their website.
You can make the skin of your Linux looks like Windows and you're safe :-)

TIA for any good data files you got..... IN ENGLISH.
The difficult part for me ;-) If they are in English, they are not mine :)
Kind regards
Sophie