Hi @ll,

If You think, it beeing a good thing to have a "posting guidelines"
pointer in the footer, then I'll be glad to put it in there for all
active Mailinglists.

What I need is an URL within the project wiki- or webpages to point at.

There already is a german one to have an ipression what I'm thinking of.

Bottom post for completeness.

Friedrich Strohmaier schrieb:
>Fabián Rodríguez schrieb:

[..]

>> This page should provide information on how to make yours compliant
>> with the multilingual conventions for the wiki:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki

>Thanks Fabián, for the Link. Maybe there will be a helpful mind reading
>it and at least provide me with the URL pointing the page's right place
>if it existed.

>I'd put in that line even if the page wasn't completed yet. So maybe
> the motivation to fill it with useful content might rise. ;o))

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/