Hi Andrea, *,

Andrea Pescetti schrieb:

>Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
>> If You think, it beeing a good thing to have a "posting guidelines"
>> pointer in the footer, then I'll be glad to put it in there for all
>> active Mailinglists.

>I agree it's a good thing to have it, and I suggest to seize this
>opportunity to get rid of the "eternity" tagline if possible, in favor
>of a less flamboyant formulation.

It's not flamboyant, but lyric! :o))

But indeed it's on the agenda, too (assuming that more votes against it
represent a mayority of opinion rather than higher power of naggers).
;o)).

But as required I need the URL for the right place of netiquette
information, before starting operation.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich