>>> AFAIK, it's something very near to a good transliteration of the modern
>>> Roman dialect, though it's always hard to transliterate a vernacular
>>> language that it's very similar to others in that zone. :)
>>>
>>> However, I can be wrong because I'm not a Roman. ;-)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Gianluca
>>>

> Your analysis has been confirmed, Gianluca, by a local expert, who writes :
> «E' dialetto romano.
> Significa:" Non ti preoccupare, non ci offendiamo, e non lo so se
> ora............ ti può dare una mano".»
>
> So now we know !...
>
> Henri

:-)) this poor man cannot anymore hide behind a dialect in this
friendship-spread-net world:-))) soon I'll have to study some language
like Navajo or Sardinian....... or you have also such kind of friends??? :-)

P.S why I had to cut all this Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] Re:
[tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [tdf-discuss] in
the subject???