On 02/25/2011 12:42 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 02/25/2011 12:30 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>> Which site did you open? Seems to work here?
>>
>> NoOp wrote on 2011-02-25 21.25:
>>> Florian, you need to update the new StartCom Certs to include
>>> libreoffice.org.
>>

> http://www.libreoffice.org/
> Click on Download
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
> Now click on Downloading Instructions
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/instructions/
> Now scroll down to:
> "When finished downloading, please read the installation instructions."
>
> Odd. I can't get it to repeat on another tab. I still have the tab
> opened with the problem & will post some screenshots in a few moments.

http://img638.imageshack.us/f/screenshot6z.png/

On the tab with that page open and this url:
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/linux/
if I right click on 'Installation' I get this url:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/
The https is the one that is causing the cert alert. In fact, looking at
all links show https vs http.

As to why I'm getting https links from the original www.libreoffice.org
page is a mystery to me. But I'll keep that tab opened & see if I can
figure out why.