Well, I had a quite long chat with tml_ regarding the porting to Android issue.
The truth is that we are planning to have a try. However the workload is
tremendous due to the loss of UI. Also to fit the platform, we need a complete
redesign on UE.

The possible works would be:

1. Get rid of all the UI related modules such as vcl, sfx2, framework and
corresponding services etc.
2. A engine like LibreOffice, no UI, only provides APIs for further development.
3. Create a UI for multitouch devices
Just name a few. no one is a easy work. Also, I'd like to hear from you. Please
do advice!

Regards
Chao