On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Jaime R. Garza <gar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Mirek,
>
> now that I read in detail, both are only viewers, I'm talking about Office
> Suite functionality, not only viewers.

A writer is only an XML editor which might not be as different of any
semantic language editor that can save as a ZIP file. ODFToolkit has stuff
that can generate documents, slaping a native UI to it shhould be easier
than stripping everything from OOo.

However, I would rather see some code, and not just ideas. My question is
when will u launch a proof of concept, or at least try?

> Cheers!
>
> Jaime
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:56, Mirek M. <maz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2011/3/4 Jaime R. Garza <gar...@gmail.com>
> >
> > > In my humble opinion it will be great to have the UI separated from all
> > the
> > > rest. Think of WebKit in the Browser! That would allow to have a QT UI,
> > > GTK UI, a Multitouch UI, etc.
> > >

> > There are two projects already underway with this goal in mind:
> > WebODF<http://www.webodf.org/>and
> > ODFKit <http://gitorious.org/odfkit> (WebODF seems to be an evolution of
> > ODFKit, and although it uses web technologies, it's still suitable for
> > desktop and mobile applications).

> > Android
> > > workload
> need

> > and
> > you.

> > discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org
> > > >

> > > --
> discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org
> > > Archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
> > > *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
> > >

> > --

*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol
http://es.openoffice.org