On 09/03/2011 NoOp wrote:
> Note: it seems that I've fallen into this category on the OOo list;
> after 5 years of posts, I'm suddenly no longer subscribed, nor can I
> comment on OOo bug reports any longer unless I create a new
> username/password... but that's another story

Yes, that is another story (not related to LibreOffice or to the current
discussion) and if the password reset function of
http://openoffice.org/people/forgot_password does not help you, you
should notify the ooo-migration discuss list: to join it, you'll need to
register on http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/lists or send a
message with subject "help" to sy...@ooo-migration.kenai.com and follow
the instructions; the web interface is more convenient.

Regards,
  Andrea.