On 2011-03-20 12:34 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> On 3/20/11 5:18 PM, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> Adding the ability to have multiple documents as tabs in one window
>> would be great - as long as there is a choice.
>>
>> Meaning, I can have multiple windows if I want, and/or drag-n-drop a tab
>> out into its own window (and vice-versa)... an option to set a default
>> (open new docs in tabs, or as separate windows) would be best...

> Thats what I was tryign to get at allow it to be a customizable option
> that can be turned on or off.
>
> Apologies for it not being clear.

Still not really clear though...

Just so I'm clear, the option I mentioned would only be for the
*default* behavior (ie, when opening a new document, does it get opened
into an existing window as a new tab, or as a separate window).

You should still be able to move a tab to a separate window or
vice-versa on the fly whenever you want, without having to change an
option, just like you can with Firefox (and most other browsers now).

--

Best regards,

Charles