Le 11/06/11 10:45, Francois Tigeot a écrit :

Hi François,

> Where did you find your download copy ? Is it recent ?
> I had a look at the official website here :
> http://www.softwareag.com/Corporate/products/adabas/rela_3rd_prod/adad/default.asp
> and there's no download link.

Yeah, you have to be a bit sneaky when filling in the form and register
yourself as a private individual - this was the only way I managed to
get a download link to both the Windows and Linux version. If you
register as corporate or give a business name in the requested
identification fields, you get sent an e-mail that tells you where to go
for the download, but it also tells you that you can only get Adabas D
for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Not that System AG want to limit use of
their free product or anything, lol !!

Alex