On 10 Jun 2011, at 21:09, Greg Stein wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to bring an "FYI" that the Apache Incubator has begun
> its voting process on accepting the OO.o proposal to become a
> "podling" within the Incubator. At the moment, it appears to be
> passing by a huge margin, with only two dissenting votes[1] at this
> time.

Thanks, Greg - your positive interaction here has been refreshing. I have voted
+1 (for what little it matters!) and explained why on my blog[1].

S.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3cbanlktimynpg0msnakg5hogigjpd0dzd...@mail.gmail.com%3E
[2] http://webmink.com/2011/06/11/links-for-2011-06-11/