On 12 June 2011 14:57, adept techlists - kazar <techli...@ade.pt> wrote:

> I'll just add the point from a philosophical standpoint that almost more
> than enabling all humans to create documents (presos etc.), is enabling
> humans to work together.

Even better if it was on the web so that documents could be created
collaboratively ;-)

Pity we couldn't get LO and OOo to cooperate to establish one project to
carry on with the desktop project and another to develop a web based project
to rival and improve on Google Docs.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940