Hi Thorsten, all!

Am Sonntag, den 12.06.2011, 17:21 +0200 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
> Christoph Noack wrote:
> > Mmh, I'm CCing Thorsten who may know whether/how this could be turned
> > into some easy/advanced/serious hack ... Since I'm currently not that
> > active, I don't really know what the current "hack" status is. Thorsten,
> > could you please have a look at that?
> >
> Hi Chris, all,
>
> well, the "how" is explained here:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks_Bugzilla_Migration

Thanks a lot!

> Can someone posting in this thread & familiar with the scenario
> please collect the available information within a bug report & fill
> the appropriate whiteboard entries?

Mmh, seems that might be "me" :-) I added this and several other
EasyHacks related to "OOoNotes2" - our activities related to comments at
OpenOffice.org. Search in bugzilla:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc=OOoNotes2&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

The cumbersome side of life: the whiteboard can only be added after the
bug has been initially committed

Do you know where to forward this feedback - there is also another one:
If you select "Writer" as component, then the following text appears ...

        For all problems concerning the Word Processor including HTML
        editor. If applicable, please use one of the following key words
        in the Summary for more detailed specification: CONFIGURATION,
        EDITING, FILEOPEN, FILESAVE, FORMATTING, MAILMEGE, TABLES,
        PRINTING, UI, VIEWING.

I think it should be "MAILMERGE" (with R), or?

Cheers,
Christoph