On 08/23/2011 01:47 PM, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> Sorry if this is not the proper list to ask, but before
> filing a bug I'd like to know if someone has seen this before:
>
> The following .doc file does open correctly in
> OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 and OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 but neither in
> LibreOffice 3.4.2 nor in LibreOffice 3.4.3 OOO340m1
> (Build:301) - tested on Debian and LinuxMint:
>
> http://www.tullverket.se/download/18.4ab1598c11632f3ba9280009674/enhetsdokument+anvands+vid+import+och+export+4+blad_tv718_3.doc
>
> Seems like a problem with lookup in many fields (Error:
> Source reference not found), also looks like cell formatting
> is separated onto another page than the form tables.
> Curiously in LibreOffice 3.4.3 OOO340m1 the file is always
> opened as read-only, no matter which permissions or
> filesystem is used.
>
> Of course this could simply be a corrupted file, still it
> opens correctly in OOo.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Regards,
> Sveinn í Felli

Opens fine in OOo 3.2.1 (go-oo/Ubuntu version), OOo 3.3.0, and OOo-Dev 3.4.0
.
Does *not* open properly in *any* LO versions that I currently have
installed (3.3.3 and 3.4.2).

You've found YALOB (Yet Another LO Bug); of which there seem to more &
more of every day & oddly enough with previous OOo files. I see rapid
regression with *every* new LO update and have actually started using
older OOo & go-oo packages for stability.

Note to others who may think that I do not use or have installed LO:
$ locate versionrc
/opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/program/versionrc
/opt/libreoffice/program/versionrc
/opt/libreoffice/ure/bin/versionrc
/opt/libreoffice3.4/basis3.4/program/versionrc
/opt/libreoffice3.4/program/versionrc
/opt/libreoffice3.4/ure/bin/versionrc
/opt/ooo-dev/basis3.4/program/versionrc
/opt/ooo-dev/ure/bin/versionrc
/opt/ooo-dev3/program/versionrc
/opt/openoffice.org/basis3.3/program/versionrc
/opt/openoffice.org/ure/bin/versionrc
/opt/openoffice.org3/program/versionrc
/usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.2/program/versionrc
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/versionrc
/usr/lib/ure/bin/versionrc

and I have LO installed for testing on Ubuntu 11.04 and 11.10.