2011/8/24 NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>

> On 08/23/2011 01:47 PM, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> > Sorry if this is not the proper list to ask, but before
> > filing a bug I'd like to know if someone has seen this before:
> >
> > The following .doc file does open correctly in
> > OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 and OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 but neither in
> > LibreOffice 3.4.2 nor in LibreOffice 3.4.3 OOO340m1
> > (Build:301) - tested on Debian and LinuxMint:
> >

> http://www.tullverket.se/download/18.4ab1598c11632f3ba9280009674/enhetsdokument+anvands+vid+import+och+export+4+blad_tv718_3.doc
> >
> > Seems like a problem with lookup in many fields (Error:
> > Source reference not found), also looks like cell formatting
> > is separated onto another page than the form tables.
> > Curiously in LibreOffice 3.4.3 OOO340m1 the file is always
> > opened as read-only, no matter which permissions or
> > filesystem is used.
> >
> > Of course this could simply be a corrupted file, still it
> > opens correctly in OOo.
> >
> > Any ideas ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sveinn í Felli
> >

> Opens fine in OOo 3.2.1 (go-oo/Ubuntu version), OOo 3.3.0, and OOo-Dev
> 3.4.0
> .
> Does *not* open properly in *any* LO versions that I currently have
> installed (3.3.3 and 3.4.2).
>
> You've found YALOB (Yet Another LO Bug); of which there seem to more &
> more of every day & oddly enough with previous OOo files. I see rapid
> regression with *every* new LO update and have actually started using
> older OOo & go-oo packages for stability.
>
> Note to others who may think that I do not use or have installed LO:
> $ locate versionrc
> /opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/program/versionrc
> /opt/libreoffice/program/versionrc
> /opt/libreoffice/ure/bin/versionrc
> /opt/libreoffice3.4/basis3.4/program/versionrc
> /opt/libreoffice3.4/program/versionrc
> /opt/libreoffice3.4/ure/bin/versionrc
> /opt/ooo-dev/basis3.4/program/versionrc
> /opt/ooo-dev/ure/bin/versionrc
> /opt/ooo-dev3/program/versionrc
> /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.3/program/versionrc
> /opt/openoffice.org/ure/bin/versionrc
> /opt/openoffice.org3/program/versionrc<http://openoffice.org/ure/bin/versionrc%0A/opt/openoffice.org3/program/versionrc>
> /usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.2/program/versionrc
> /usr/lib/openoffice/program/versionrc
> /usr/lib/ure/bin/versionrc
>
> and I have LO installed for testing on Ubuntu 11.04 and 11.10.

As a follow up to NoOp's comment above, I can here mention that on my build
- LibreOffice 3.3.3 (OOO330m19 (Build:301) libreoffice-3.3.3.1, Ubuntu
package 1:3.3.3-1ubuntu2) - on 64-bit Ubuntu 11.04, this EU customs document
opens in highly distorted form : no text in some fields/pages, pages come in
erroneous order, and in many fields, the following text appears : «Fel: Det
gick inte att hitta referenskällan», which, for the sake of both importers
and exporters, I hope does not appear on the original form....

Henri