Regina Henschel wrote:
All mailing lists I'm described to (and
believe me that are a lot) behave in the way that a click on "Antwort
auf diese Nachricht" replies to the list. So keep the
documentfoundation.org lists to behave this way too.
Only @lists.freedesktop.org behave not that way and that is very
annoying. It results in accidentally sending only private answers

Same for me. A mailing list, to me, is a group of people discussing together and transparently. When I answer a mailing list message, I'm speaking to everybody in the group and I expect this to be the default behaviour.

If you really consider to change it, please let the [sub]scribers vote on it.

Converting only one list, especially a "-discuss" list, seems a confusing move. At least, if one can separate behaviour by domain (i.e., freedesktop.org lists and documentfoundation.org/libreoffice.org lists), it takes less effort to remember when a reply should be addressed differently.

However, it seems the "experiment" has been decided so let's go on, even though I believe that nobody will change his preferences after the experiment, so a preliminary poll would likely yield the same results.

Regards,
  Andrea.