On 11/25/2011 02:19 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FYI: It was not me asking for that change, nor Friedrich, but I'd like
> to reply to this:
>
> NoOp wrote on 2011-11-25 23:11:
>> Why not experiment with the moderators or test list instead? Why the
>> discuss list?
>
> Because a real test can only work on a larger list, where we see the
> impact...
>
> Florian

I disagree. The moderators list is active, you guys post there regularly
- try it on yourselves before creating a "why is this happening" panic
on this list? Keep in mind that this list is also used by general users:

about The Document Foundation."

Better yet, try it on the dev list as this seems to be where the request
is originating from.