Hi Florian, *,

Am 02.12.2011 18:45 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Friedrich Strohmaier wrote on 2011-12-02 18:42:

>> The question is, where to go regarding communication style.
>> reply-to mangling hereby is*one*  thing to look at.

> just today, one of our admins replied again directly only to me. If I
> didn't spot this, and replied again to the list, the valueable
> information he posted would have been lost forever...

Well, if You speak of lost contributions, You may consider also those
thought, but finally not contributed. Whoever hit that trap:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.discuss/7271
might probably think scary where to post, and where not.

To make a long story short: I'd like to see that kind of issues handled
different from "my reasons are more reasonable therefore I've to win the
battle" - rather in a community way instead.

The way You did it shows us: You *did* spot it and it was not lost
forever! ;o))

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich