Hi,

Am 24.01.2012 14:26, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:

> I'd still go for letting TDF members vote, why would we have the
> membership then? :-)

Beeing committed to the project does not necessarily mean to be a
member of the TDF. The event is supposed to be a LibreOffice
Conference rather than a TDF Conference, from what I understand. I
find it reasonable to let the people vote to who the event is
targetted to. And that´s not only TDF members.

:-)

Stefan