Hi,

Olivier Hallot wrote on 2012-01-24 15:48:
Voting is a measure of traceable membership participation/activity.
Otherwise we can get spammed on untraceable votes to send us where we
don't want LibCon to happen.

by that, we would exclude a large amount of developers, and I am sure want to have them on the list. While it might be indeed something to attract more people applying for membership, I think excluding them from all votings (rather than only elections, which is what membership is about), does not feel right - but I am happy to hear some more thoughts, since we seem to have mixed feelings here. ;)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108