italovignoli wrote

> IBM has never been involved in TDF, and has been openly bashing TDF and
> LibreOffice on personal blogs of IBM employees and AOOoI mailing lists.
> Sorry, but IBM is off topic here.

I am well aware of all that (IMO some IBM employees bashing TDF on their
blogs and on public mailing lists and forums, does not make it a corporate
decision ;) ).

Yet, this is also about a competitor product based on the same (original)
source code.

The migration to the Cloud seems quite interesting and fit for a general
discussion list ;)

Especially because a cloud version or cloud connected version of LibreOffice
is in TDF's plans?