Hi there....been testing 3.5.0 since beta...now RC3...

I have also been testing Java 7 (now update 2). After each installation, LibreOffice doesn't like to play nice with Java 7 (which is working fine otherwise, both LibreOffice and Java), saying that the installation is "defective" and it won't use it. I do NOT have a parallel installation of Java 6, which has always worked well with LibreOffice...

Has anyone else seen this? Is this a bug or is it just not ready for Java 7 (most users
are still using Java 6)

Note:  This is in Windows and I have not tested this in Linux yet.

Bob Boehm

--

Operating System:  openSUSE Linux 12.1 64 bit
Linux Kernel: 3.1.9-1.4 compiled Jan 27th, 2012