Hi,

thanks for your answer.

It really helped in the sense that it at least cleared up my immediate
doubts.

Thanks again

Cheers
Flávio

--
*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa