Þann þri 15.maí 2012 07:32, skrifaði Marc Paré:
> I need to work out a short note about use of LibreOffice in
> an academic environment. What would some of you, who are
> using LibreOffice, consider necessary to use LibreOffice in
> an academic setting.
>
> I am not looking for a "wish-list", but a list of any
> extensions/add-ons to LibreOffice that are available right
> now. Is LibreOffice sufficient as is, or do any of you have
> any suggestions of add-ons that are really needed for such a
> setting as a college/university/academic environment?
>
> Thanks for any input.
>
> Marc

First, using LibreOffice would be a long term process
towards use of ODP as a file format for future references,
in my country this is a recommandation from our National
Archives.

Concerning extensions/add-ons in academic context:
frequently asked is about an EndNotes replacement. There
have been threads here on [tdf-discuss], most recommend
Zotero for bibliographic work.

My 2 centimes,
Sveinn í felli