On 16/05/2012 07:28, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

Le 2012-05-16 01:02, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :
Bibliography creation as well as source citations are very very important.

Regards
Jonathan Aquilina

On May 15, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Marc Paré wrote:

Thanks, I am looking for people who are using specific extensions in their academic work. Maybe I should post this on the users' list as well. I was hoping that some people who work in academia could chime in and say what extensions they were using specifically for use in academia.

Cheers,

Marc

Hey Mark I wrote this from a students perspective.