Hello Anthony,

Le jeudi 16 août 2012 à 12:29 +0200, Anthony Easthope a écrit :
> Its not essential to have the zotero server as part of it although that
> is a nice feature.
> It is now up-to Florian perhaps to voice his opinion?

hmm... why? :-)

>  it would be good
> to see this idea taken to the next level as it to me seems to be a win
> win situation, Suppose we could always vote on it.

So what could be done is you proposing this to the BoD on board-discuss,
and come up with a detailed proposal about this.

> Quickly what sort of
> approach would need to be taken by TDF if they where to approach the
> Zotero project? beyond me anyway I just want to be able to take the
> credit that I was the one who suggested the partnership - I would much
> rather not get tied up with all the bureaucratic nonsense that goes on
> with negotiating deals like that, besides it is beyond me & I feel I am
> unworthy of even implementing this idea. another perhaps barrier is the
> fact that I have no knowledge in negotiating even the meanest of deals
> (except for Art - that's where I kind of excel)

Well, taking credit works on some level if you implement the idea and
contribute time, efforts, artwork, code, documentation, etc. ,
otherwise, ideas are very cheap.  :-)

Best,
Charles.