Hi Pedro,

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Pedro <pedl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is TDF in some way related to LibreOffice Portable?

Only insofar that Portable versions are hosten on our mirror
infrastructure and are advertized/available on our download pages.

They are not produced by TDF itself.

> Shouldn't there be an equivalent Portable version for each stable release?

Portable releases always come a little after the original release, but
if there is one, it is added...

see e.g.
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=win-x86&lang=en-US&version=3.6.1
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/portable/3.6.1/
(see that there actually is a left-over build available, not sure
whether it is intentional to host both 3.6.1 and 3.6.1.1)

ciao
Christian