Sam, your point simply states that the blame for the clearly unfortunate
situation does not necessarily lie with the producer of the combined work
that uses non-FLO materials. Some people may not even agree and will insist
that we can blame someone for choosing to use non-FLO materials at all.
Ignoring that, however, the simple fact is that wherever the blame lies,
the situation is definitely unfortunate. It is unfortunate that there
*exists* non-FLO materials, period.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com