Thats interesting, can you please details the configuration
that you are using...
Also are you using 10.4.5 or 10.4.6...
We are very interested in getting this version going
but have had no such luck.
At this stage we are trying to free up a powerBook on which
I am going to reinstall a clean 10.4.6 system and nothing else.
Then test Authoxy again... hopefully a machine will come free this week.
Cheers,
Bruce.