Hi Charles,

Thanks to the translators and the community
to make this tour a real pleasure!

My pleasure (bow)  :)

Are you leaving!
No, man! You should be a Ja NLP member and a permanent subscriber on this list.
Learn Japanese then :)

I have a few questions for you before I leave:
-Do you wish to design a logo for the japanese OOo community?
Your artwork is truly amazing, and Shu Minari's artwork is
known all over OOo...

We have some splendid artworkers including Shu among our community.
I am sure they will think about it.

-How can OOo as a community and as a product improve?

More Communication and Collaboration between NLPs, all other OOo Projects, the Hamburg team, all other StarOffice/StarSuite development teams and Sun, and other OpenSource communities.

-How do you feel about forming an Asian CJK native-lang group?
This group would be composed of three projects (ja, ko, zh)
each of them keeping its strucure but sharing ressources on
technological and marketing aspects.

Sure.  Good idea.  We have a lot of things to share.

We had a good time with you.
I hope next time you fly over here physically :)

And before you go, please tell us what your daily job is, besides the NLC Lead.
The NLC Lead doesn't get paid, right? :)
We would like to know how you live in Paris!

Thanks,
khirano