From: Rafaella Braconi <rafaella.brac...@sun.com>
Date: 2009/2/18
Subject: Re: [l10n-tools] New "OO.o Extension Webpage" in Pootle
To: to...@l10n.openoffice.org, Thorsten Bosbach <thorsten.bosb...@sun.com>

Hi Marcin,

On 17/02/09 00:04, Marcin Miłkowski wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there any progress on this? We'd like to submit Polish translations for
> Extensions & Templates repositories through Pootle as soon as it's possible.

I've had a short meeting with Thorsten to better understand where we
are and what needs to be done to put this project into motion :-) .

Here a summary of what we discussed (Thorsten please feel free to
provide feedback on the below):
- the template repository website needs to be localized for users who
want to use localized templates
- the website content currently uploaded to Pootle contains all
administration strings which do not need to be localized since the
users would not even see them
- the current OO.o Extension Webpage content need to be reduced to
reflect the strings the users will see in the website (Thorsten)
- Localization of the OO.o Extension Webpage can start once the
English content in Pootle is stable (by end of February)
- Thorsten/myself will be creating an initial wiki page to provide
information on this project

If any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
rafaella