From: RAFAELLA BRACONI <rafaella.brac...@oracle.com>
Date: 2011/3/26
Subject: [l10n-dev] IMPORTANT: OpenOffice.org 3.4 - Localization Schedule
To: d...@l10n.openoffice.org

Dear Translators/Localizers,

as always in the last years, I've created a wiki page that gathers
information on volume and deadlines for both translation and l10n
testing for the next version of OpenOffice.org.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.4

Final delivery deadline to upload translated files is April 27th.

With milestone 103 all major UI and Help changes in the translatable
content have been integrated so that that content is pretty stable. I
would encourage you to start translating immediately - if you haven't
done so already - to be able to have enough time for testing.

Thanks to the continuous l10n process, now it is possible to verify
your translation in the product at every milestone. Great to see that
there are already a number of native language teams that are taking
advantage of this!

In case of questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

with Subject: help

--
* I recommend OpenOffice.org and ODF ! * :)
Katsuya Kobayashi ( http://www4.plala.or.jp/k21/ )
kynh at openoffice.org