Oops attachment not accepted... pls find code below

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ashutosh bijoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Date: Aug 18, 2006 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Tabs plugin feature request
To: "jQuery Discussion." <discuss@jquery.com>

Hi
Pls find attached, jtabs.js with the callback modification. Basically added the following lines at line number 72:
                    // apply callback function if defined
                    if (typeof options.callback != 'undefined' && options.callback.constructor==Function) {
                        options.callback.apply(target,[target.attr('id'),visible.attr('id')]);
                    }

Here, I'm passing two parameters to the callback:
- the id of the new tab's container and
- the id of the new tab's container
Also, this  will point to the current tab

Regards
Ashutosh

On 8/18/06, Klaus Hartl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ashutosh bijoor schrieb:
> Hi Klaus
> I've been playing around with your tabs plugin, and would very much like
> it if you could add a callback facility. ie, when the tab is changed,
> i'd like a function to be called in the scope of the active tab.
> I can make this change myself, but dont know whether i have the latest
> version. does the URL quoted below contain the latest version?
> Regards
> Ashutosh

I assume you would like to have the possibility to have different
callbacks for each tab or alternatively one function for all or even
both together?

-- Klaus

Reach1to1 Communications
http://www.reach1to1.com