The following problems can be solved by adding the loadSuccess call back.

Problem:
Plug-in cannot notice contents added with $().load().
For instance, Thickbox plug-in can be used only by adding class="thickbox"
to the link.
However, it doesn't operate well for contents of $().load().

Solution:
I add the loadSuccess call back to jQuery.
When $().load() is done, the loadSuccess call back is called.
Loaded HTML is passed to the argument of the call back.
The call back processes loaded HTML again.

Sample:
http://pepper.sherry.jp/jquery/thickbox/thickbox_load.html

Patch for addition of loadSuccess callback:
http://pepper.sherry.jp/jquery/thickbox/jquery-svn216.patch

Patch for thickbox:
http://pepper.sherry.jp/jquery/thickbox/thickbox.patch

I did not understand the code of the event processing of jQuery well.
Therefore, I do not have confidence that the patch was able to be made well.
Please confirm it.