Hi folks,

I'm using the Interface sortable plugin to modify the question order of a quiz and it does this job brilliantly.

However, I have an "a" tag within the sortable li tags of my list that fires up the question editor.  The "a" tag won't fire, so I thought I'd unbind the containing 'ul' tag from the Sortable function to allow the 'a' tag to be fired.

I'm now having problems with the correct syntax (or perhaps it's my approach/logic that's at fault)

isn't correct.  Can someone help me here - I've looked on the api, but cannot follow the examples given.

A sample page of what I'm trying to achieve is at http://horticulture127.massey.ac.nz/admin/sortproblem.htm

Cheers,

Bruce