Unfortunately, there are CSS issues that prevent this. I'm going to be looking at solutions to the underlying problem, but the fact that IE does not support position: fixed is going to make it difficult (my initial solution was to use position: fixed to keep the article at the correct location no matter what).

Also, I believe that John may be recategorizing Events so it's not such a long category (i.e. creating subcategories).

Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention.

-- Yehuda