From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sam Sherlock
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 9:03 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] LOADING DATA and Returning a VAR - an odd inconsistancy

after using .get  i am extractng various nodes all works well except the music node

eg:

in this case I would expect the following to return 14

$("div#music",html).text()

it often return a blank value, even though firefox's consiole window display the correct node value

very odd and frustrating since it does work sometime and does not at ofthers????

the value is passed onto a function that calls a flash function to play the music track associated track

or do I need to find another way???

thanks - Sam