If someone writes a plugin which determines that the user is partially
sighted, then I'll be there with alert boxes and size 128 fonts on my site*.
And cool stuff for the rest.

Has someone written something like this?

*Please note, there will be no size 128 fonts on my site. But, I'll cater
for those with disablilities when the government finally recognises my sense
of humour is actually a mental problem.