reading a file is not possible using JavaScript for security reasons.
automatically choosing a file is not possible using JavaScript for
security reasons.

scripting a submit , in an html form, is very doable,
Google mail does it every time... so does Google docs & spreadsheets!

I can't see not doing this way any more!

But we need a jQ  plugin for unobtrusive compatibility

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ