@Sam

Yup.. I'm in that boat as well.  HTTP svn attempts fail complaining about PROPFIND.  The only svn access I've ever gotten to work is HTTPS.  I can get to projects hosted on Google Code like that, but unless a project has a cert and allows HTTPS access to the repo, I'm out of luck.  I'm going to try submitting a request to open this stuff, but I seriously doubt they'll do anything about it.

I know it'd be trivially easy to have a post commit script generate a tar.gz of the repo and move it to a spot on the web server for easy download.  I'd be happy to create such a script if I knew the paths involved. If any of the jQueriers wants my help on any of this I'd be more than happy to donate some time.

Paul