Hi,

I'd love to be able to work with the latest jQuery code.  However, in the infinite wisdom of the network admins at work, they don't allow access to external svn: urls.  With the old jQuery svn web interface I could download a zipped up file containing the most recent revision, but I can't find that on the new site.  Does anyone know if there is such a thing still, or if not if there is another way for me to get updated code other than using SVN at home and remembering to put it on a thumb drive or something.

Thanks,

Paul