Hi Dave,

Yep, I updated my IE7 RC1 to the full release via Windows Update just
last night. I don't know if the beta triggered it. I'll look on one of
my other PCs thats running IE6 to see if IE7 is available via Windows
Update. If anything, if you're using IE6, just run Windows Update and
see if the option to upgrade shows up.

Rey...