Rey Bango schrieb:
> Some feedback on this. In IE7 final, there's some odd behavior. When I
> click on a tab, the page shoots up and then resets itself to its
> original position. Here's what I mean by this.
>
> Say that that I'm looking at the section of your demo page that says
> "Slide and Fade Effect Combined" and that section is at about the center
> of the page (vertically). What seems to be happening is that the div
> containing the tabs (tabs labeled Section 13-15) will be brought up to
> the very top of the viewable section and then put back into place.
>
> I hope that explains what I'm seeing.
>
> Rey...

Hi Rey, I know what you're talking about. It's because I want to have
the tabs bookmarkable. Therefore the hash in the URL changes and that
causes the page to jump. I thought I had fixed that, but apparently IE7
does behave differently as IE6 does.

Will have a look into it... Thanks for the catch!

-- Klaus