I hear this often; Visual jQuery works on Safari, but you sometimes need to refresh once to get it working. I'm trying to work out why that is.

I use vjQ on Safari all the time.

-- Yehuda

On 10/26/06, Gavin M. Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nice :-)  Any chance you're going to make it work with Safari in the future?  Would probably be a good thing to have it support all of the same browsers jQuery itself supports.  Keep up the good work, I use visualjquery often!

Gavin