No problem. I can definitely make that happen.

-- Yehuda

On 10/26/06, Kurt Mackey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I notice that Dimension.js isn't in there.  I know it's sort of in limbo between "part of the core" and an "official plugin", but I'd love to see it. ;)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Yehuda Katz
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:23 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] Visual jQuery Announcement

I just updated Visual jQuery so it uses docs that include the plugins in the svn.

I'm going to be adding inline docs to Interface over the next few days, so Interface docs will be available on visualjquery.com in the next few days.

If there's a plugin that you have in the svn repository, but it's not currently on Visual jQuery, please let me know whether I can add the inline docs into the repository, or if you want to do it. The more we get centralized documentation, the better the overall jQuery community becomes.

--
Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs