Hi,

I think it is not a good idea to overload the serialize method in the
form plugin.

If existing code relies on jQuery's serialize method, introducing the
form plugin later will break your code. That of course is the case for
Plazes. I cannot switch that, because there are occasions where you
don't want to serialize the whole form and instead submit only a part of
it, for example for some on-th-fly server-side validation.

I knew that this is the case in the beginning and just checked if it
could work out but if you are a newcomer that could cause you some headache.

Isn't it a bit dangerous to alter jQuery's core in a plugin?

-- Klaus